Thursday, November 3, 2011

When the donor heart comes..Well be Beach bound once again!

When we took the family to the Beach this year, I remember at one point telling my son this may be the last time Jason will be able to swim in the ocean until he gets a donor heart, and of course it was.. We had so much fun at the beach and even though I'm a scaredy cat and I don't like to swim in the ocean, I'll be the first one out there with him once he gets his donor heart! I cherish the time at the beach, so I find it very appropriate to post our pre- LVAD memories.
We went fishing EVERY night...


Autum, Mason Emma and Jason

Jason and Emma

Emma painting her toenails for the first time!

Watch out Fish..Jason is on the way!

See Jason way out there fishing??

Austin and Austin

Autum and Emma

Jason and Autum

No comments:

Post a Comment