Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sharing Scriptures on Healing...

I wanted to share some of our favorite scriptures on healing. I hope you enjoyed them and they bring you comfort.

 PSALM 34 : 17-18 & 107 : 20 & 55:22
 The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles.
 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
 He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.
Give your burdens to the LORD, and he will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.

EXODUS 23: 25-26
Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you, and none will miscarry or be barren in your land. I will give you a full life span.

ISAIAH 41:10
I will strenghten you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

PROVERBS 17:22
A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.





Share your favorites with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment