Friday, October 28, 2011

2010 Shannon & Jason

 Jason and I met in the summer of  2010. Just by looking at him you would never believe that he was sick.  Now,  I would be lying if I said I never had second  thoughts about dating someone, especially when he told me that one doctor had given him just 3- 5 years left to live.  I’ll never forget I was talking to a dear friend of ours asking her opinion. I’ll never forget what she said. She said “ Shannon you cant live your life being afraid, if you like him..go for it!” Well of course I did,  “go for it”, and I’m so glad I did.

SMILE!!!

Our relationship for the first 8 months was VERY normal,  Other than going to doctors appointments every few months . He still was very active with hunting, fishing, bicycling, walking running, football, etc. He had even gone back to work. I saw a different man when he went back to work. He was so happy..  his spirit was lighter.

My Birthday Night, June 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment