Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thanks to Fraternal Order of Eagles...

Recently the Fraternal Order of Eagles in Petersburg, VA made a very generous donation, to pay for one of Jason’s Medical Bills the letter of Appreciation is below:
The Fraternal Order of Eagles:
    I wanted to let you all know how much we appreciated the heartfelt donation on the behalf of Jason Bright.  Although I have never joined The Fraternal Order of Eagles, it has always been a big part of my life and my family members.
I can still remember coming to the Eagles as a Child, and how much fun we had there. Even when I was older I used to love coming to the dances or just having dinner there, with my father, Bobby Emory. The people at the eagles always made me feel like I was part of a big family every time I went.
I have to say I was so overjoyed to hear that the Eagles were able to help Jason. It’s not even about how much you gave, Its about having to heart to do it, It hard to put into words what an impact you had on our lives, but I will let you know that meant the world to us.
Jason still has a long road ahead of him. He has recently lost his Insurance.  As of right now, MCV has placed him on hold on the Transplant list.  As soon as he is approved for his Social Security, he will have insurance again and he will be active on the transplant list once again. As always, Jason is still in good spirits, and we both know everything happens in Gods time.  We will continue to keep you updated on Jason’s condition.
Thanks so much,
 Shannon Emory & Jason Bright

No comments:

Post a Comment